Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Weigh in Wednesday!! Did you miss me??



Weigh in Wednesday!!

Did you miss me at all???


Hey Hey!!
How has everyone been??
It has seriously been a year since I have posted a blog, A YEAR!!!
What the what?!?!
Reading the last few blogs I posted last year brings me back to a rough place.
One year ago I was in the process of finding out that I had cancerous cells in a nodule on my thyroid.
Since then I had the right side of my thyroid removed.
They sent off tissue from the thyroid its self to be tested.
Praising God that the cancer was contained in the nodule, therefore no radioactive iodine or chemo of any type was necessary.
I have struggled a little with my weight and with some adverse affects of having some of my thyroid removed. My levels get checked often and have came back "normal" so far.
I say "normal" because things aren't normal.
So I am not on any medication at this point.
At this point I am trying to control symptoms with my diet, exercise and natural alternatives.

That brings me to the next part of this post!
I have been watching my diet the last few months.
Things got a little out of control right after thanksgiving and I watched my weight balloon up.
I was miserable. After the holidays I weighed in.
I was almost in shock when I saw the number on the scale.
You guys know that I have always been an open book and honest with my posts.
So here goes......I weighed in a 210.9! Insert tears here......
I wanted to cry. 
I feel like I do so well March through September and then the weigh creeps back on and by January I am starting all over again!
I'm so over it. I refuse to do that again this year.

So to update you on what I am doing currently.
I am currently doing a workout by beach body called Core De Force. I really like it!
Reminds me a little of insanity. 
You guys remember my insanity journey...I lost 40 pounds that summer! 
As far as nutrition goes. I am currently doing 1-2 frozen fruit shakes a day, then a sensible dinner.

I weighed in this morning.
Drum roll please......198.8!
I was hoping for a little more but ill take it!

I plan to start running again this week.
I had been running but my planter fasciitis flared up so bad that I could barely walk. So I had to stop for a while.
I am signed up to run a half marathon in September though.
This has been a goal of mine for years and I cant wait to conquer it!

For now I will leave you with this.

If you tell yourself you cant, you wont.
If you tell yourself you can, you will!





No comments: