Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Weigh in Wednesday!

Has it really been a week already? And what is that big bright thing in the sky?
Hopefully a sign that summer is around the corner. I'm beyond ready for that.

So were back at another weigh in day. I cant say that I was super happy with today's weigh in.
I weighed in at 194.4. That is one pound lost since last week. Its not a gain but I was hoping for more.
I did measure today as well. I lost 1/2 an inch in my arms and 1 inch in my hips. So it is working even if the scale isn't reflecting that. My two week goal was 190. So that's 4.4 pounds in a week now. We will see.

I wanted to share what I had for lunch. They were so good! Give them a try. I didn't put syrup on mine I just added a little peanut butter instead. I only used one egg as well. Cut down on calorie intake :)


Enjoy the rest of your week!!







No comments: