Thursday, January 29, 2015

Weigh in Wednesday...just a day late:)

So I didn't get weigh in Wednesday posted yesterday.  It was a full day. I sat in bed last night and almost started my post but criminal minds won my attention span for the evening:)
So as I sit here waiting for my oil to be changed I figured I may as well update now.
As far as the challenge goes i feel like I'm still doing well. I've had my moments and even cheated a little here and there. Monday was a terrible day and i stead of going to the gym i sat in the chair and had an oreo (yes singular,  as in only 1!). Totally not the end of the world:) 
I'm hoping February doesn't throw me a monkey wrench though. it tends to be a very busy month for me. I plan to continue what I have been doing so far.  I won't have the shakes for daily use but as far as eating and exercising that will stay the same. 

Now to get to the weigh in. 
Just to clear up how I weigh in. I use my scale at home and have been comparing it to the scale at the gym. Well the scale at the gym broke so I don't have a secondary scale to compare it to so I'm gonna go with what my scale says (it's always been a lost the same, sometimes slightly heavier, than the gym scale).
As of today I have lost 13 lbs!! 
I'm super happy with that! 
I haven't really told you actual weigh as of yet. I don't have anything to hide so here goes.
My starting weigh was 208 :/ I really let myself go over the holidays. I weighed in at work for a challenge and then proceeded to gain 3 more pounds before I officially started that following Monday.  
My weight as of now is 195. Starting to feel much better too. Getting rid of all of that bloat. 
Well my oil change is almost done so I should wrap this up. 
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Enjoy the super bowl!  
You know I have to say it too....Go Patriots!!! 

No comments: