Thursday, April 14, 2016

Well Hello There!! 

Hello, hello! 
It's been a bit since I have been on here. Not even sure where I was with the last few posts and my journey, so I will just start with where I am at currently. 
So over the course of November and December I gain quite a few pounds. Way more than I ever wanted to gain (not that anyone ever wants to gain weight). 
Now you guys know I have always been totally honest with this journey. So here goes...
When I weighed in January I was 209.9 on the scale. Call it 210 if you will. 
Let's just say that this number made me less than happy. Ryan also weighed in January and was not pleased with his number either. I won't post that because this is my blog and not his and I don't know if he would comfortable with me disclosing that. 
Anywho, in February my friend Jami asked if I wanted to join the gym with her. 
So I drug Ryan down to Eastlake and made him join with me. He wasn't thrilled at first but now if really enjoying the gym. 
So I weighed in yesterday and am happy to say that I was 195.8!
That's down 14 pounds in just 2 months! 
Now I can say that my weight would probably be down more I my diet was completely in check. I have my good days and my bad. 
I am going on a girls trip to Florida in just over a month so it's time to kick it into high gear and get this diet in check. 
I have been lifting pretty heavy and need to make sure that all my efforts in the gym are not in vain. 
My goal for this summer is not really a number on the scale but more of a inch goal. 
I purchased a new bathing suit that doesn't have...wait for it....a skirt! That's right I am going to show my thighs this summer. So my goal is to tone up and rock that bathing suit!
So what are your goals? Tone up? Lose weight? Lose inches? 
Whatever your goals are set them and then crush them. 
You can do it and you are stronger than you give yourself credit for. 

P.S. I wanna add that even though I am not going to tell you his weight I want to let you know that he is down as well. He has lost 17 pounds. I am so proud of him. 
He is loving the way he feels and can't wait to lose more!

No comments: